What is included with your hunt?
- Room and board
- Guide service
- Transportation during hunt
- Quartering and retrieval of your meat
- Skinning and caping of your trophy
- Arrangements for taxidermist
- No extra charge for one on one guide ratio
What is not included with your hunt?
- Airport pickup
- Processing of meat
- Shipping heads to taxidermist
- Personal hunting equipment and rifle
- (*We do have long range custom rifles you are welcome to use)
- Gratuities (guides, cook, staff)
Camp and Hunting Rules
- All state regulations will be followed
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed while hunting or directly before hunting
- Gun safety is high priority and will be strictly followed
- We reserve the right to stop the hunt if we feel an animal is mortally wounded.
- When a hunt is booked, you will be sent an email contract. The hunt will be held for 10 days pending your signed contract and deposit.
- Deposit is non-refundable unless we can rebook your hunt
- Prior to your arrival, you will be sent an equipment list and directions to camp.
Texas Hunts – non-resident
License type 105: $315 - Hunt deer, aoudad, javelina and varmints
License type 157: $48- Hunt aoudad, javelina and varmints
*All hunters in Texas born on or after Sept 2, 1971 must have completed a hunter education course.
Texas licenses can be purchased from the Texas Parks and Wildlife website or by phone 1-800-895-4248
New Mexico Hunts
On both draw license hunts and private land hunts, we will send you instructions on how to get it.
Texas hunters will fly into El Paso and drive to the ranch (5 hours).
New Mexico antelope hunters will fly to either Albuquerque, NM or Amarillo, TX and drive to camp.
New Mexico elk and deer hunters will fly into either Albuquerque, NM or El Paso, TX and drive to camp.
Non-hunter fees are $100/day
Gratuities - suggested
- Hunt Price
- $3,000-$4,000 $200-$400 (guide) - $50-$75 (cook)
- $4,000-$5,000 $300-$500 (guide) - $60-100 (cook)
- $5,000 + 7%-10% (guide) - $100 (cook)